Parents and Teachers have you heard?
AB 1227 - Mandates Child Sex-Trafficking Awareness Education for Teachers and school personal and STUDENTS
Human Trafficking Prevention Education On-line Training for Educators and Concerned Parents Available
Child Sex Trafficking Awareness - on - Course Available now
Parents - prepare yourself so you can prepare your children
AB 1227 is a Law for all teachers, school employees AND students from Jr. High on up to be educated in Child Sex-Trafficking.
(beginning January 1, 2018)
PARENTS and TEACHERS
Let's work together to get you and your school compliant.
Learn about my informative and educational on-line course
Child Sex Trafficking Awareness - CourseFind out how to take the Child Sex Trafficking Awareness - Course
Specifically, AB 1227 requires:
- Educators, at least once in middle school and once in high school, to provide instruction to students on human trafficking including:
- The prevalence, nature, and strategies to reduce the risk of human trafficking
- Techniques to set healthy boundaries
- How to safely seek assistance
- Training to be available and conducted periodically to enable school district personnel to learn about new developments in the understanding of abuse, including sexual abuse, and human trafficking, and to receive instruction on current prevention efforts and methods.
- County Offices of Education and County Sheriff’s Departments to be represented as part of their local Commercially Sexually Exploited Children (CSEC) Program.
Press Release: Governor Brown Signs AB 1227 (Bonta) into Law – 10/09/17
Are you Ready?
Find out more about how you can take the course yourself and how we can work together to get your school aware and educated
The COVID has slowed things down - but trafficking has increasedYou can take - Child Sex Trafficking Awareness - Course right away - Press here to find out how!
Dr. Judy Osterhage has a level of expertise unparalleled in our community, and she knows how to teach, train, and bring others along into awareness and action on behalf of our most vulnerable members of our society. - Alice
Aside from her life changing parenting work, Judy is also a human sex trafficking educator, instructor, advocate and a powerful voice in raising awareness. - Jim
In addition to Dr. Judy's degrees in Early Childhood Education, and K- 12, she has her Doctorate in Social Justice and Leadership for Change, with a Research Specialization in Childhood Trauma,
Dr. Judy is a sought after human trafficking instructor per the state of California.
- Recognized trainer in the state of California
- Statewide Commercially Sexually Exploited Children (CSEC) – education trainer and conference facilitator
- Currently working with trafficking survivors attending college
- Worked closely with District Attorney Office Trafficking Task Force
- Has worked with at-risk youths for 25+ years
Additionally she is a spokes person for HOPE REFUGE
Check out one of her interviews on sex-trafficking - Blog Talk Radio - interview on Trafficking