Teachers and Parents did you hear about the law AB 1227?
AB 1227 - Mandates Child Sex-Trafficking Awareness Education for Teachers and school personal and STUDENTS
Child Sex Trafficking Awareness – on-Course - Some Topics included:
- Defining the difference between human and sex trafficking
- How to identify a victim?
- Who is the highest risk?
- Why is it increasing at a high rate?
- How do kids become involved?
- How would I know if my child is a risk?
What is the Child Sex Trafficking Awareness - e -Course?
Who should take the Child Sex-Trafficking e-course?
Can my child take the course with me?
How long is the e-course?
What is a in the lessons?
Can I skip around lesson to lesson?
What happens when I am done?
How do I talk to my kids?
Parents, Teachers and Administrators
I want to be able to provide these course opportunities to help raise awareness and to get our schools in compliance.
Call me if you want to talk about your specific needs.